Our latest updates on COVID-19
In light of the latest updates on COVID-19, we’d like to share with you the health and safety precautions we are taking to ensure the well-being of our team, clients and candidates as well as the availability of our team to support your needs during this time.
1. We are taking the necessary precautions & our ability to recruit remains unaffected.
2. Our staff are 100% enabled to work from home so we can take job briefings, source/meet candidates (albeit remotely) and arrange interviews.
3. We have access to utilise new tech including video CVs and video interviews (i.e. Skype) in order to keep the process moving.
4. Ironically, we are noticing candidates are more available and easier to contact whilst working from home so arranging interviews has become easier in some instances.
5. If you are hiring or looking for a new role then we would advise to continue - we can help navigate any process nuances caused by COVID-19.
6. This may be a better time to look for the right person than when the markets bounce back - everyone will be looking for the same people at the same time.
Whilst we are aware that this is a challenging time for everyone as the situation unfolds, we remain committed to finding innovative solutions to assist any current or future recruitment!
Stay up-to-date with the latest advice, symptoms, prevention and treatment from the Ministry of Health here. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me or contact your OCG Consultant.
- By Shane Mackay
- about 17 years ago
- In this blog
- Back to all blogs