- Monday to Friday business hours - Wellington CBD
- Global organisation with strong values and a great culture
- Excellent remuneration
The Chandler Macleod team are proud to be supporting a highly regarded multi-national finance company in the recruitment of experienced AML Operations Officers.
This is an exciting AML/CTF Compliance role with boundless opportunities to expand your skill set and fast-track your career. You'll be joining a great company, working within a fun and professional team in a centrally-located Wellington office.
You will be focussed on providing high level customer service and advice, updating databases, answering queries and efficiently resolving problems.
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Experience and sound knowledge of AML compliance and regulatory framework
• Proven phone-based customer service experience in finance and/or banking
• Confidence with database navigation and a high level of computer literacy
• Resilience, empathy and a proven ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to relate well with customers and colleagues at all levels
• Data entry at a minimum speed of 8,500ksph with >96% accuracy
• 6 months proven experience in a contact centre
• A clear credit check
• You must be located in Wellington and be a NZ Citizen or resident
In return you'll get:
• A challenging and varied role with a reputable multinational company
• A competitive salary
• A fun and welcoming company culture
• A great central city location
This long-term temporary assignment - which does have the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate – is available to start immediately, so we are looking to move quickly to fill this role. Short-listed applicants will be required to undergo computer skills assessments and an in-person interview before being considered for this role.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply today with your CV in a WORD format.