- Highly reputable and growing organisation based in Mt Wellington
- Fixed term contract - 6 months with potential to extend or go perm
- Business to business relationship management
This is a really exciting role that sits within a highly reputable organisation who have doubled in size in the last year and are getting busier and busier by the day. They are an extremely progressive organisation and are certainly going places. Their work load has increased significantly and they need someone to come in and support their close knit and high performing billing team. The role is for six months, however it has potential to extend or even go permanent. As well as this the organisation supports career development across the board and there may be opportunities within other areas of the business as well.
If you are experienced within business to business Billing Administration, Credit control or Accounts Receivable and have an analytical mind set with the up most attention to detail then we would love to hear from you.
In this role you will be responsible for forming relationships with big name clients and assisting them ultimately with billing queries. The role will also see you liaising very closely with internal management on a daily basis. The team are also getting ready for a new billing system to be implemented so if you are keen to extend your career development and add system implementation to your remit then this could ba a great challenge for you.
Your key responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
• Support the Billing and Collections functions
• Administer and supervise customer billing through to collection process
• Weekly billing, including addition and review of additional charges
• Weekly statements and all subsequent queries involving rates, additional charges, copy invoices and receipt allocation issues
• Providing reports to key clients and internal management team
• Continuous improvement of billing processes and systems
• Maintaining all business processes and documentation for the billing function
• Build solid relationships with key clients both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Solid experience in a previous Credit Control / Accounts Receivable or Billing Officer role
• The ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
• An understanding of debtor processing and controls
• Experience with MYOB and be fully proficient at an Intermediate to Advanced level within Excel
• Strong attention to detail, analytical mind and have the ability to juggle a very busy day
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
And lastly you will be completely motivated to working for a great company who are going places and for the right person may also have opportunities to progress.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a role you believe you have the right experience for and you are keen to sink your teeth into please apply online. If you have any queries please call Georgina on 09 377 7575
- Great hourly rates