- Great Fixed Term Opportunity
- Government Agency
- CBD Location
Are you an experienced Board Officer or Executive Assistant looking for the next step in your career? This fixed term role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Board Officer who is available for an immediate start and can commit to the end of September for this exciting role in a busy government agency. This is a great opportunity for an experienced EA who is ready to advance their skills and experience and is keen to hit the ground running. This role may require some (minimal) travel within New Zealand.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordination of agenda and reports
- Minute taking and action points
- Arranging travel and meeting logistics
- Liaising with senior staff members and stakeholders
- Managing correspondence and paperwork
The right candidate for this role will have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Effective time management
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Technical literacy
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Familiarity with statutory boards and risk assessment is highly desirable
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, don't hesitate to send through your CV as we are considering candidates daily. Applicants for this role can be based in Auckland or Wellington and legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are already registered with us, no need to apply just drop us a line with an update on your availability.