- Casual positions available
- Be part of Aotearoa's COVID response
- Rostered shifts across Monday – Sunday
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
Exciting opportunity to be part of this Government lead Rapid Antigen Testing programme aimed at protecting Aotearoa from the spread of Covid-19. On offer is a casual temporary assignment with an immediate start as a Test Coordinator, where you will be based onsite in Wiri, Favona or Airport Oaks and liaise closely with warehouse teams/employees to ensure the smooth and efficient communication and monitoring of the testing.
This new pilot programme will see the tests being self-administered by employees and your role will be to monitor the process, answer any questions from employees taking the test and provide a welcoming environment. This programme is a new way of revolutionizing the way we protect the workforce of Aotearoa.
About you - Pehea koe
- Excellent people skills
- An empathetic, calm, and caring manner
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to commit to shifts across Monday to Sunday (4am – 11pm)
- Experience in hospitality, healthcare, retail, or other customer facing role would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team
- Have reliable transport
To be offered the role you will need to be fully vaccinated against covid-19 and provide proof of vaccination.
If you are interested, click apply now!