- Permanent position based in Lower Hutt
- Expand your Customer Service experience
- Variety and fast paced sales environment
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Extraordinaire! This permanent role provides the opportunity to broaden your existing customer service experience with a wide variety of administrative sales tools. Working alongside and supporting the Sales Team, no two days will be the same, and your passion for sales and customer service will see you proactively working with analytics, reports, agendas, pricing schedules, presentations and customer information to enable the sales team to deliver customer outcomes.
To be considered for this position you must have:
Advanced MS Office skills and CRM
Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualification in business related fields or equivalent experience
It goes without saying that this is a fast-paced environment, where time management and the ability to work autonomously is crucial to be successful in this role. If this sounds like you, and you want to know more - then don't hesitate! Apply by sending your CV now!