- Permanent, fixed term and temporary roles available
- Ready for a new challenge in 2021?
- Opportunities throughout the Wellington region
We have a number of opportunities available for dedicated, enthusiastic Contact Centre Agents to work with some of our amazing clients across the Wellington region. If this sounds like it could be the role for you then read on!
We have genuine positions available - permanent, fixed term and temporary.
These roles will provide you with heaps of client interaction, and a fantastic opportunity to use and develop your problem-solving skills.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• A minimum of six months' experience in a contact centre environment
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to multitask; problem-solving on the phone while accurately navigating a computer
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
• A strong work ethic
• Experience in AML or insurance (preferred but not required)
• Experience with SAP (preferred but not required)
Benefits to you:
• Competitive salary/hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
• The chance to work in a mix of government departments and private sector companies
• The opportunity to showcase your people skills, and expand your customer service experience
If you have the knowledge, skills and attributes to support our clients, then we would love to hear from you! Why not send your CV over to us today?
If you meet the above requirements, you'll be required to undergo computer skills testing before being invited to interview. If you're already registered with us, just drop us an email to express your interest!
To be considered for work through Chandler Macleod, you must be located in Wellington, holding a valid work visa, or be a NZ Citizen or Resident.