- Permanent, fixed term and temporary roles
- Ready for a new challenge or change?
- Opportunities throughout the Wellington region
Looking for a change? After a crazy year and with winter looming, now is the time to put those thoughts into action! We are calling on ALL Contact Centre agents with a minimum of 6 months experience, who wish to seek exciting new opportunities and challenges to extend their knowledge and careers.
We currently have roles at varying levels that we are keen to place with experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people who thrive on no two days being the same. These are varied - permanent, fixed term and temporary!
To be successful in these roles - you will have:
• A minimum of six months' experience in a contact centre environment
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to simultaneously multi-task and problem-solve
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like you, then hesitate no more - send your CV today! You will be rewarded with competitive rates and remuneration packages and have the opportunity to work in either the government or private sector.
If you meet the above requirements, you'll be required to undergo computer skills testing before being invited to interview. If you're already registered with us, just drop us an email to express your interest!
These roles are based in the Wellington region, and therefore desirable that you are able to start at short notice. It is essential that you are a NZ resident or holding a valid work visa.