- Are you a NZ Citizen or Resident and available for work now?
- Work with specialist contact centre team...
- We would love to help you!
Chandler Macleod are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic Contact Centre Agents to work with some of our amazing clients across the Wellington region! We are anticipating that the contact centre space will open up with more opportunities very soon, and are inviting you to get in touch with us about joining our pool of candidates.
If this sounds like you, then read on!
These types of roles will provide you with heaps of client interaction, and a fantastic opportunity to use and develop your problem-solving skills.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• A minimum of six months' experience in a contact centre environment
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to multitask; problem-solving on the phone while accurately navigating a computer
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
• A strong work ethic
• Experience in AML or insurance (preferred but not required)
• Experience with SAP (preferred but not required)
Benefits to you:
• Competitive salary/hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
• The chance to work in a mix of government departments and private sector companies
• The opportunity to showcase your people skills, and expand your customer service experience
If you have the knowledge, skills and attributes to support our clients, then we would love to hear from you! Why not send your CV over to us today?
If you meet the above requirements, you'll be required to undergo computer skills testing and create a 60 second video about yourself, before being invited to interview. If you're already registered with us, just drop us an email to express your interest!
To be considered for work through Chandler Macleod, you must be located in Wellington and be a NZ Citizen or Resident.