- East Tamaki Location
- 10 month temp/contract
- FMCG Industry
Exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded company who is a leader in the FMCG sector. On offer is a 10-month temp/contract opportunity as a Logistics and Warehousing Scheduler based in East Tamaki, where you will liaise closely with warehouse teams and customer service delivery teams as well as other internal/external stakeholders.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
Reporting into the Customer Delivery Performance Leader, you'll have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support and a keen eye for detail. You'll be the first point of contact for internal/external stakeholders, be an articulate communicator with a confident and professional personality. High work ethic and an ability to work independently and show a high level of initiative is key in this role.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
• Daily Forecast (Actuals v's Forecast) reporting
• Collating arrival times, and providing reporting for daily meetings
• Support all transport operations across New Zealand
• Participate in providing a quality delivery experience for all NZ customers.
• Day to day administrative tasks
• Communicating effectively and efficiently internal/external stakeholders
• Self-motivated, able to show initiative, organised, and able to prioritise work.
• Formatting and filing documents
• General admin support and any other overflow
About you - Pehea koe
• Experience within the Transport/Logistics/Warehousing and Operations experience within FMCG
• Knowledge and existing relationships within the transport networks in NZ
• Proficient with SAP
• Qualifications in Logistics, Planning and/or Operations with sound knowledge of NZ Geography
• A methodical worker and calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team/autonomously
• Solid time management and prioritisation capabilities
• A creative mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
If you are looking for the next exciting step in your career, please apply!
To be offered the role you will need to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination