- South East Auckland Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate
Exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded company who is a leader in the FMCG sector. On offer is a short term, 3-month temp opportunity as a Customer Logistics Support Coordinator, where you will liaise closely with warehouse teams and customer service delivery teams as well as other internal/external stakeholders.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
Reporting into the Customer Delivery Performance Leader, you'll have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support and a keen eye for detail. You'll be the first point of contact for internal/external stakeholders, be an articulate communicator with a confident and professional personality. High work ethic and an ability to work independently and show a high level of initiative is key in this role.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
• Daily Forecast (Actuals v's Forecast) reporting
• Collating arrival times, and providing reporting for daily meetings
• Support all transport operations across New Zealand
• Participate in providing a quality delivery experience for all NZ customers.
• Day to day administrative tasks
• Communicating effectively and efficiently internal/external stakeholders
• Self-motivated, able to show initiative, organised, and able to prioritise work.
• Formatting and filing documents
• General admin support and any other overflow
About you - Pehea koe
• Experience within the Logistics/Warehousing and Operations experience within FMCG
• Knowledge and existing relationships within the transport networks in NZ
• Proficient with SAP
• A methodical worker and calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team/autonomously
If you are looking for the next exciting step in your career, please apply!
- Great hourly rates
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- - Paid fortnightly