- Join this Customer Centric, Premium Quality Health & Well-being Business
- Full time permanent position | 8:30am - 4:30pm, Weekdays
- Penrose location with car park included
Join a thriving business that supplies an array of premium quality vitamins, supplements and other health & well-being products to retail stores within NZ. They have a large overseas parent company, which helps the NZ team to operate very successfully with a team of under 10 people.
Their tidy and sunny office in Penrose provides onsite car parking is easy to access.
As the Customer Service Administrator you will be a pivotal player in maintaining strong relationships with business customers and your team members within sales, finance and the warehouse. Your passion for delivery of high quality customer service and strong work ethic will be highly valued and recognized.
- Process daily sales orders promptly and accurately, that you receive via inbound phone calls, emails, fax and website.
- Handle a wide range of inbound customer phone calls in a manner that is highly customer centric and helpful to maintaining strong long term relationships with customers.
- Support the General Manager with Administration tasks needed – such as generating reports from the computer system, update price lists and trade deal sheets.
- Support the Sales Representatives, by sending promo samples, calling customers with updates etc.
- Assist in the Warehouse occasionally – when they have a big backlog of orders to send out, it's all hands on deck to help get the stock out to the customers swiftly.
- Based at the Reception desk
- Prior Customer Service and Administration experience
- Strong customer centric mindset
- Excellent work ethic and team player
- Highly accurate data entry with an average or fast paced typing speed
- Good computer skills and at least intermediate level Excel skills
- Ideally passionate about good health & well-being products
This is a full time permanent position to start during March 2021 and has a very competitive remuneration package that includes a performance based annual bonus and free products given every month. The hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
If this bountiful role and company sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now.