- Multiple people needed for 3 month temporary project
- 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- $25 per hour | East Tamaki location
Leading organisation that has the latest technology, great team morale plus a state of the art office in East Tamaki, is looking for multiple people to do a Database Investigation project.
This project is to start on 2 February 2021 and will go until end April 2021. (3 month temporary assignment)
In this role you will be going through multiple computer systems to find errors in the company's invoices, credit notes and other financial information within their ERP system. As well as investigating the causes of the errors and recording this information in to a spreadsheet.
Work hours are 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The right people for this role will have:
- Prior data cleansing / data quality checking / investigating / analysis experience
- Prior experience in using an ERP system to create or fix invoices, credit notes, etc
- Focused on the work and driven to achieve the project goal within deadline and budget constraints
- Computer savvy and quick at learning new computer systems
- Willing to commit to a full 3 month assignment, that starts mid October 2020
- Must also have a clean criminal record and to willingness to complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Pay rate of $25 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- Exposure to a great company and supportive team
- Onsite car parking is available (free of charge)
- Work within a large state of the art office
If this role matches your experience and interests, please apply now!