- Full time permanent role (40 hours per week, Monday - Friday)
- Essential services organisation
- Airport location with onsite car park
We are recruiting for a high performing logistics organisation located in the Airport Oaks region. They have a large, spacious and great quality office with onsite car parking available. They have a friendly and approachable team of people, that take pride in what they do and aim to be the best they can in their roles and to deliver fast & accurate results for their clients.
Due to growth in business, they are creating a new role to support a close-knit team of three people that are focused on ensuring they have internal and external documents regarding training, compliance, processes and more are up to date and accurate within this after changing industry.
This is a full time permanent position that is ideal for a person that is excellent at creating and reviewing formal business documentation. You will need to have high attention to detail, take pride in delivering excellent documentation and be good at keeping track of all documents that are in draft status.
- Assist with the writing and review of documents (such as SOPs, Standard Forms and Batch Packaging Records).
- Monitor, measure & report on documentation compliance.
- Add new employees to the company system, then set them up for online module training and assessments.
- Coordinate the applications for import & export permits as required and complete the relevant reporting.
- Monthly reporting for client products, adverse events and technical product complaints.
- General administration tasks
- Have strong prior Document Administration experience
- Have attention to detail and strong accuracy with writing and proof reading formal business documentation – such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Reports
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Computer savvy
- Competitive salary
- Onsite car park
- Part of an essential services organisation
- Full-time permanent role
- Hours: standard office hours, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
If this role is relevant to your experience and interest, please apply now for a confidential discussion.
Accounting & Finance
- Great hourly rates