- Private Sector exposure
- Based in Petone, be close to home!
- Competitive Salary
About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the General Manager of their Marketing Team. You would work in an office with 50 people based in Petone.
The duties of the Executive Assistant include:
• Ensuring documents are prepared for meetings and taking minutes
• Being responsible for the H&S Committee
• Diary Management
• Office Management and dealing with property managers
• Making travel arrangements and organising the national conference
You'll be organised and comfortable working across groups and teams to ensure people and papers are ready for their day ahead. You're comfortable with multi-tasking, prioritising and planning and you'll love working at a pace. You're also a natural relationship builder and you love to have a bit of fun too!
What you will bring
• Proven experience working as an executive assistant or similar role
• Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
• Solid experience in diary management and travel coordination
• The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficiency using the Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Proactive attitude with heaps of initiative
To be considered for this role you must be located in Wellington and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Please register your interest and by submitting your CV now or give Krina Patel a call on 022 4700 411.