- Modern offices and a supportive environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pivotal senior support role
Our Government client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with advanced diary management skills to support a busy Group Manager.
We are seeking candidates who are able to show the following skills and experience:
• Advanced skills in Outlook with proven diary support and efficient scheduling of meetings
• Excellent organisational ability
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proactively coordinate travel, accommodation and meeting arrangements
• Liaise with clients and stakeholders and deal proactively with incoming correspondence
• Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Exercise confidentiality, discretion, and personal sensitivity
• Ministerial experience would be an advantage but not essential
Benefits to you:
• Great team culture
• Flexible working arrangements
• Ability to develop and grow your career
If you are a friendly, approachable, and highly professional individual with great levels of energy and a strong work ethic who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you. Apply now with your CV in a WORD format, or if you are already registered with us, no need to apply just drop us a line with an update on your availability.
To be considered for this role you must be located in Wellington and a NZ Citizen or Resident.