- West Auckland location with onsite Parking
- Supportive team
- Fast paced FMCG Industry exposure
Would you like to join a FMCG business where they love what they do?? Originating from humble beginnings in New Zealand, with the dedication to provide people with healthy, delicious plant-based food, they have now moved within the Australian markets and are undergoing a stage of growth with a refurbished manufacturing plant and plans to expand their food brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with this recognised brand for an experienced HR Coordinator to join the HR team for a Fixed term contract of 8-12 months. Working alongside the HR Manager, this role is key to providing a high level of support and HR guidance/support to the managers and employees.
You are already a proactive and capable HR coordinator but why apply?
- The opportunity to drive the vision and the culture of the company
- Use your knowledge to improve the systems, processes and work practices.
- Coordinate the wellbeing committee and programme
- Work with the management team across the business
- Be involved within the delivery of the core HR Services
- Utilise your knowledge to be the point of contact for employees and managers
- Be involved within the Payroll administration function
- Being exposed to the pace and buzz of a FMCG organisation
- Proven HR coordination experience – your ability to get in and get it done is beneficial!!
- Tertiary qualification in HR or similar or related work experience in a generalist HR/Training role
- Exposure to the Payroll function
- Polished administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Relish working within a HR environment
- Great relationship builder, comfortable working across a number of different teams
- Flexible working style, being adaptable and responsive to change
If this sounds like an exciting role, please give Rebecca Patel a call 09 307 4881 and apply online.