- This is your opportunity to work in a great team with an inclusive culture
- Permanent full time roles with great salary and benefits
- A role with variety, constant change and ongoing learning
Chandler Macleod are very proud to support IAG Insurance in the recruitment of experienced Contact Centre Consultants to join their team in Palmerston North.
Insurance is important to all New Zealanders, and this is your chance to be part of an exciting industry that is always growing and changing. If you are looking to work for a reputable company that offers exceptional training, ongoing development and incorporates their values into everything they do, then this could be the role for you!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this is what you need know:
• Permanent full time roles with great salary and benefits
• Must be available 6 days on a rotational roster
• Structured recruitment process including computer skills assessment, MoJ and Credit Check
• May 2020 start
We like to keep it simple - this is what we are after:
• A natural communicator who takes pride in understanding customer needs
• Experience in a Contact Centre environment
• A multi-tasker: someone who can talk on the phone while navigating a computer system
• A strong work ethic and demonstrated loyalty to previous employers
What your day will look like:
• Engaging with existing and new customers to uncover and educate them on potential needs.
• Provide underwriting in accordance with underwriting delegations
• Utilise your technical knowledge and keep up to date with product changes
• Meet risk and compliance requirements
Benefits to you:
• A permanent full time role with a nationwide reputable company
• Great salary and benefits, including a $500 well-being voucher and 1/2 price insurance
• The opportunity to work in a modern, open plan office with great technology
• A diverse and engaging team, who strive to inspire, develop and invest in your future
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with your CV in a SIMPLE WORD format.
To be considered for this role you must be a NZ Citizen or Resident.