- Monday to Friday business hours - Wellington CBD
- Global bank with strong values and a great culture
- Excellent remuneration
This is an interesting and challenging Transaction Monitoring Compliance role where you will be performing enhanced due diligence analysis of new and existing high risk customersand escalating potential suspicious activity.
You'll be joining a very reputable bank and working within a professional and fun team.
In this role you will be focused on providing high level customer service and advice, updating databases, answering queries and resolving problems in an efficient and positive manner.
Due to the nature of the business this is not an entry level role, so you must be able to show:
Experience and sound knowledge of investigation and escalation with transaction monitoring
Confidence with database navigation and excellent technical skills
- Resilience, empathy and strong ability to work under pressure
- Excellent coordination skills and an ability to relate well with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Data entry results of a minimum 96% accuracy and 8,500 ksph
This is an immediate opportunity in a long term temporary assignment which does have the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate, so we will be moving quickly for this role. Short listed applicants will be required to undergo computer skills assessments and invited to interview before being considered for this role.
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be located in Wellington and be a NZ Citizen or Resident.