- New Market location
- Immediate start
- Close to public transport
Ready for a new challenge to kickstart 2022? Our client is on the lookout for an Operational Support Administrator to join this busy, friendly and diverse team. Located in New Market, this is a 3-month temp role that requires you to have the flexibility to work across Monday to Sunday which will include some travel across the Auckland area and in line with customer/client demands.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
Reporting into the Head of Rapid Antigen Testing, you will be responsible for day to day administrative tasks, providing rostering support across the wider team, be the first point of contact for international and domestic internal/external stakeholders, be an articulate communicator with a confident and professional personality. High work ethic, attention to detail and an ability to work independently and show a high level of initiative is key in this role.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
• Providing rostering support
• Administrative duties
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism
• Receiving, acknowledging and responding to all queries
• Managing and responding to all communication received by email and phone
• Ability to make sound judgments
• Managing email inbox & phone-based queries
• Composing and preparing correspondence for the wider business
• Compiling documentation for meetings
• Supporting communication from Leadership
• Building and maintain positive, effective long-term relationships with all key stakeholders.
• Confidently communicate at all levels of the business (written and verbal)
About you - Pehea koe
• Proven experience in Administration/Operations Support/Work Force Planning Administration
• Excellent Excel skills/Microsoft Office skills
• Understanding of rostering systems
• Customer service orientated
• Strong time management, with proven ability to set/handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Methodical and remains calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail/computer literacy and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential (written & verbal)
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team and autonomously
• Resilient and pro-active
• Confident, engaging, and energetic approach.
• Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment
• Restricted/Full NZ DL and reliable transport
If you have the relevant experience for this role and are available for an immediate start, please apply now.
To be offered the role you will need to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination
- BAY OF PLENTY
- Great hourly rates
Accounting & Finance
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Hourly Rates