- 30 hours per week or Full time for the right candidate
- Flexible working conditions
- Great CBD location near railway station
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled payroll professional looking to advance their experience in the public sector. This role is part time for 30 hours per week, offers flexible working arrangements, and is for a fixed term for 10 months.Our client will consider offering full-time hours for a candidate who can also show Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
A pivotal position within a people-focused team, this role supports the Payroll Manager and is suitable for a skilled administrator with recent payroll experience in New Zealand. We are seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and payroll processes
- Data analysis and reporting
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, Word, and relevant software
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for system improvements
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Effective relationship building skills
- Stellar communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to creatively problem solve
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP, or if you are already registered with us please get in touch directly. To be considered for work through Chandler Macleod, you must be located in Wellington, holding a valid work visa, or be a NZ Citizen or Resident.