- Flexible hours - 30 to 40 hours p/w to suit you
- Wiri location with parking
- Supportive and easy going team
Our client is a reputable manufacturing company based in Wiri. They are known as a 'large' company compared to their competitors, although they employ 55 staff in total. They have stability and tenure in the market.
We are seeking an experienced Payroller who is available to start immediately. You will have the benefit of working with a friendly and consulting manager, and a supportive team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Processing end-to-end payroll
• Weekly wages for rotating rosters
• Weekly salary
• Kronos time and attendance
• Ipayroll upload
• Thorough consulting with staff on legislative queries
• Reconciliation and eye for discrepancies
• Kiwisaver, PAYE and IRD payment processing
What you will bring to this role:
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer who is computer savvy with good Excel skills. You will also have excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude. Due to the variations in time sheets, you must have an understanding of payroll legislation and be able to competently calculate standard rates on rotating rosters.
This role is open to flexibility in terms of hours and 30 to 40 hours is on offer for those seeking work life balance and family commitments. Although the role is temporary there may be the opportunity for it to extend of go permanent.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply on line and for a confidential discussion please call through to 09 377 7575 and ask of Georgina.