- Join a Start-up hosted by MIT that has national reach and govt support
- Based in Manukau, next to public transport hub
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Treat yourself this Christmas season with an exciting new role for you to own and shape in 2021.
Manukau Institute of Technology was recently selected by the NZ government to be the regional education campus to host ConCove – which is the brand new Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) within the Construction & Infrastructure Industry. The aim of CoVE is to drive innovation and excellence in teaching and learning, while also improving links to industry and communities.
The ConCoVE team is currently in a start-up phase and is therefore lean in numbers. They are in the process of appointing key roles, including this Personal Assistant / Senior Administrator role. Once the core team has been recruited, they will continue to expand at a fast pace to get this consortium's 5 key projects up and running.
Since this is a newly created role, you will be creating processes and structure from scratch. Plus you will support an executive level manager on strategic projects and ensure the smooth running of the Directorate and office. This is a permanent full-time role, that involves working 37.5 hours per week within standard business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Personal Assistant duties for the Director of ConCoVE – Dairy management. Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Format reports & correspondence. Organise travel, accommodation, facilities and catering for Director, Board members and Project staff.
- Secretary to the Board – Produce & distribute monthly Board meeting agendas, minutes and board packs. Board payments & reimbursements.
- Project Administration – Maintain project documentation.
- Organisational Administration – Order office supplies & technology. Pay invoices. Assist with recruitment & onboarding of new staff.
- Processes & systems – help create processes and implement new systems.
- Previous Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar experience.
- Prior experience in organising travel, accommodation, catering and facilities.
- Effective communication and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and employees
- Experience creating Board documents
- Experience paying invoices and reimbursements
- Solid project management or coordination experience
- Confidence, drive and determination
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Work with high levels of speed and accuracy
If you are interested in this unique and exciting PA role which is to start in January 2021, please apply now.
- Competitive Hourly Rate