- Excellent Hourly Rates
- Public Sector in CBD
- Variety of Perm and Temp opportunities
We have multiple exciting opportunities for experienced Executive or Personal Assistants within highly regarded organisations in central Wellington.
You will be professional, independent, organised and comfortable working across groups and teams to ensure people and papers are ready for meetings. Needless to say, you are comfortable with changing priorities, constantly monitoring busy calendars while providing exceptional executive support to your senior leaders, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience working in business support and/or executive assistance.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Solid experience in diary management and travel coordination
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proactive attitude with heaps of initiative
These roles are both permanent and temporary (up to 6 months) with opportunities to go permanent.
To be considered for these roles you must be located in Wellington and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Please register your interest and by submitting your CV now!
- Great hourly rates
- - Paid fortnightly