- West Auckland Location
- Onsite Parking
- Competitive remuneration
Exciting 3-week temp role for an experienced Receptionist/Office Administrator who is motivated, enthusiastic, able to communicate effectively in a busy environment and is available for an immediate start.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
You'll have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment providing customer focussed administrative support and a keen eye for detail. You'll be the first point of contact for internal/external stakeholders, be an articulate communicator with a confident and professional personality. High work ethic and an ability to work independently and show a high level of initiative is key in this role.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
• Reception/Administration duties
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism
• Managing and responding to all communication received by email and phone
• Managing email inbox & phone-based queries
• Composing and preparing correspondence
• Organising/coordinating catering/agendas/meetings/couriers
• Compiling documentation for meetings
About you - Pehea koe
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proven experience in Administrator/Reception
• Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to set/handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Methodical and remains calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail/computer literacy and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential (written & verbal)
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team and autonomously
• Resilient and pro-active
• Confident, engaging, and energetic approach.
If you naturally enjoy being the front face of a company and have positivity, energy and a high level of initiative, then this could be the next role for you. Please click the apply button now.
To be offered the role you will need to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination
- BAY OF PLENTY
Accounting & Finance
- Great hourly rates