- Two-month Temporary position with high potential to extend through to Xmas
- Free Parking, Mt Wellington Location
- Great team and working culture
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Candidate Resourcer? We have a great opportunity for you!
They say that great people are at the heart of every good organisation - here's your chance to make a difference!
This is a full-time temporary opportunity joining an internal recruitment team which will involve supporting the team with volume recruitment and assessment centre. You will be responsible for screening CV's and candidate phone screening, booking interviews and assisting the team on assessment days.
It will be a fast paced and busy role working with a great team who all work together to achieve their goals – they have been working hard throughout lockdown and have not stopped and they really need a superstar to come and help them and to really enjoy the busy buzz with them. You will be provided with adequate training however previous recruitment experience is essential.
What we need from you:
• Previous experience within recruitment/HR (internal/agency)
• Competent MS Office skills
• Clear verbal and written communication
• An adaptable and positive "can do" attitude
• Great confidence, time management and organisational abilities
In return, you will be offered:
• A competitive hourly rate plus 8% holiday pay
• Free car parking
• Central location - Mt Wellington
• Great team culture
• Plenty of support and training
• Two-month contract with high potential to extend up to Xmas
This role requires an immediate start, so please register your interest by following the 'apply' prompts. For more information please email Georgina on firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in NZ through a valid open working visa, citizenship or residency.