- Mt Wellington location
- Use your experience to deliver great results
- Permanent opportunity
Our client has become a leader in their industry and is a highly trusted component to the New Zealand market. They are the “go to” company for their service due to their values and tailor-made options. They have a large site based at Mt Wellington.
About the role:
The Senior Accounts Payable role has arisen and it promises to be a challenging and varied role. Within this role there is the need to manage all activities in the Accounts Payable function. Ensuring timely payment of all invoices and expenses. Reconciliations and accurate General Ledger coding and also the Accounts Payable team leadership.
- Point of contact for all Accounts Payable queries
- Drive an environment of accountability and using initiative
- Partner with all levels across the business to develop and implement processes
- Monthly reporting
- Efficient processing of transactions within the Accounts Payable field
What you bring with you:
- Solid experience across the Accounts Payable process
- Experience within ERP systems
- Outstanding communication – verbal & written
- Passionate about your team and their individual success
This is definitely an exciting opportunity within a company that surrounds their people with support and the tools to succeed.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Georgina Glover on 021 276 4474 for a confidential chat.