- Temp assignment may extend through to February 2022
- Lovely, supportive team
- Stylish Wellington CBD office
We are looking for up to four analysts to work in a temporary assignment for our client, a leading govenrment agency.
The core requirements for this role will be:
- Reading public submissions, identifing key points, and determining key themes from submissions.
- Strong reading and comprehension skills
- Experience in working with large volumes of written/qualitative information, and the ability to use a submissions analysis tool. Experience with Citizen Space, or other submission analysis tools, is desirable.
- People who are personable, while also having the ability to work independently and proactively.
• Experience in central government would be useful (although not essential). Experience of waste issues a bonus (but not a pre-requisite).
If this sounds like the type of work you would enjoy and thrive in, but would like further information, please contact Di de Rochester @ Chandler MacLeod. email@example.com