- Excellent CBD location
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fixed-term role until June 2022
Exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded company who is a leader in their field. On offer is a fixed term opportunity as a Team Administrator, where you will be providing efficient and effective meeting coordination and administrative support across several portfolios, including the Māori & Pacific Equity and Investments Team.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
You'll have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support and a keen eye for detail. You'll be the first point of contact for internal/external stakeholders, be an articulate communicator with a confident and professional personality. High work ethic and an ability to work independently and show a high level of initiative is key in this role.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
• Organising/coordinating travel plans/itineraries and agendas
• Compiling documentation for meetings
• Supporting communication from Board Members/Executives
• Attend/Coordinate Meetings and activities
• Minute taking and distribution to internal/external stakeholders
• Day to day administrative tasks
• Communicating effectively and efficiently with researchers & Research Offices
• Self-motivated, able to show initiative, organised, and able to prioritise work.
• Formatting and filing documents
• General admin support and any other overflow
About you - Pehea koe
• A methodical worker and calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team/autonomously
• Strong understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi/Te Reo & Te Ao Māori & Equity
• Previous experience within the Health and Research industry
• Fluency in Te Reo or Pasifika languages is desirable (not essential)
• Ability to relate to a range of people from varying professional and cultural backgrounds
If you are looking for the next exciting step in your career, please apply!
To be considered for this role, you need to be eligible to live and work in NZ
- Great hourly rates
- - Paid fortnightly
- Competitive Hourly Rates