- Entry level and senior positions
- Public sector opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
Who We Work With
Chandler Macleod Group believes that every person, team and organisation has potential. We believe we are the best people to help them unleash it. We believe that if individuals unleash their potential, teams benefit, organisations benefit and our country benefits.
Our Wellington consultants work alongside government agencies and the private sector alike. We care greatly about the team fit and taking you to the next stage of your career. We will work with you throughout the process whether you look for permanent roles or temporary work and love to support you on your journey.
About Our Roles
Time for a change? With a growing demand for team coordinators we are now recruiting for experienced support administrators with a professional attitude to fill these roles across several government departments.
These duties can include:
• Supporting a team with general admin duties
• Assisting with project administration and coordination
• Managing diaries
• Processing expenses
• Making travel arrangements
What We're Working On
These are ongoing temporary roles with opportunities to go permanent in highly regarded organisations, offering interesting and dynamic work within high performing teams and the opportunity to grow.
This is only a small selection of roles we currently are recruiting for – we are receiving new vacancies daily!
• Certification Administrator for renowned government agency, until June 2022
• Team Assistant in key government agency, temp assignment until February
• Team Coordinator in key Ministry, ASAP start until February
• Business Coordinator for busy government agency, ASAP start until February
What You'll Bring
We are looking for:
• Previous experience in supporting business teams
• Great communication skills
• The ability to multi-task with good attention to detail
• Confident in MS Office and diary management
What Is In It For You
• Working with established and renowned public and private sector clients
• Competitive salaries and hourly rates
• Support throughout your assignment
• Career progression advice
• Feedback on the interview process and your CV
How To Apply
If you are up for a new challenge and feel you have the right attributes to support our clients - then we are keen to hear from you. For any questions or concerns, please get in touch with Christine Neumann at email@example.com.
Click APPLY NOW and attach your CV in word format. Don't forget to visit our website and create job alerts to stay up to date with our available vacancies. We have a range of resources available free of charge to assist with your job search.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- - Paid fortnightly