- 6 Month Temp Role
- Porirua Based
- Competitive Salary
Have you worked in a Learning and Development team and have Moodle experience? A rare opportunity has become available as a Technology Learning Solutions Advisor. This is a six month temp position within a fantastic organisation based in Porirua and offers flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive candidate to contribute to this high performing team where you will work with dynamic and energetic industry leaders. Using your knowledge of learning management and learning experience platforms, you will be advising on the support of next generation learning technologies. In this role you will provide advice, guidance and training on effective technology enabled teaching and learning solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
Providing excellent customer service
Setting up of online courses and maintaining database and records
Problem solve online learning issues and make recommendations for solutions
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service background with experience in a L&D environment
- Ability to effectively problem solve, use initiative, and identify system and process improvements
- Well-developed relationship building skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work within a dynamic environment
Strong technical literacy
Knowledge of Totara, Moodle, and Microsoft 365
If you are keen to explore this opportunity please apply now with your CV in Word format. Applicants must be based in Wellington and legally entitled to work in New Zealand until at least July 2021.